Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Returns, Refund & Cancellation Policy
if Products are Damaged or Faulty
- Refunds may occasionally be given at the discretion of the management.
- Because of the perishable nature of many Products you are advised to make any complaint within 1 working day of the delivery date of your Products.
- All products require care, attention and in the case of all cut flower and some plants require fresh water, if it is deemed that the products have not been cared for as per instructions then we may NOT refund or offer an exchange of product
- We guarantee seven days of freshness for your flowers, plants or associated items from the date of delivery. If any flowers arrive damaged, die or wilt within seven days of delivery you should take a digital photograph of them and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All products that are claimed to be faulty or damaged must be returned to our shop or collected by us. We will inspect all Products returned to us claimed to be faulty or damaged. If we discover that they are not faulty or damaged we will NOT refund or offer an exchange of product
- Refunds, partial refunds or an exchange will be given if the product is proved to be faulty or damaged and will be at the owner’s discretion and their decision will be final
- Any Wedding booking fee or deposit for goods ordered will NOT be refunded
- Cancellation of order are to be done by phone call and will only be able to cancel the transaction if arrangement or ordering if specific flowers has not been commenced.
There is no age restriction on our product, but we do ask for an adult (over 18 years) to be present when receiving your order.